Saturday, May 12, 2007

Lindsay Morlock


Hey everyone! This is so crazy--I have never ever posted a blog on the internet before, so this is my first attempt at it. My only hope then is that people don't get bored with me too quickly and stop reading right now.

Interested yet? Cool! Well, I'm Lindsay...also known as Linzo to many people around camp. This will be my 4th summer on staff, and I'll be running the circus up at LOWBC (Lake of the Woods Bible Camp) for the five weeks we have campers! That means each and every one of you will get to spend one GLORIOUS week with me up there! I'm totally down with Harry Potter July, Derek.

I just graduated from Concordia College with a degree in Chemistry Education. I like chemistry and I like teaching so I thought that was the perfect major for me! I'm currently looking for jobs in the St. Paul area, since that's where I'll be living after August 17th. That's the day I'm getting married. Yes, married. I'm super excited, and it'll definitely be a busy summer getting ready for that.

Some of my interests: mornings, playing cards, coffee, giving blood, desserts, star gazing, camp outs, conquering the challenge course, which I hope to do more of this summer, loving LOWBC, getting to know all of you this summer, going to baseball games, traveling, and reading.

It's going to be a great summer! Get pumped! And don't swim with the alligators in Lake Morgan.