Thursday, April 12, 2007

Adam Morlock


Yo, my name is Adam, the one on the left. I go to NDSU in Fargo, ND and have basically no clue what my major is but am leaning towards something in education. I grew up in Moorhead, MN. This is my first summer at Camp Emmaus, and didn't attend it as a kid. I love soccer, esp. Manchester United, and like basketball, pool, fishing, hunting, kids and a whole ton of other stuff. I love being a mentor for Jr. High kids at Trinity in Moorhead, the best times in my year. I am an amatuer at the guitar, but getting there. I love music and movies, pretty much all types and sadly have probably seen more chick flicks than most girls thanks to the older sister. I am a horrible singer but am the best when by myself in my car, I swear I'm good there, very clumsy and am going to jump on the bandwagon and say that I am also very excited for this summer. But I am jacked and can't wait to meet everyone.

No comments: