Thursday, April 12, 2007

Amanda Meyer


Hello all!
As already stated above my name is Amanda (not to be confused with the OTHER Amanda), and I'll be washing your dishes this summer!! Yeah! OK so now that you are all jealous, I'll go on talking about myself. This will be my second official summer as camp assistant, though I've been a camper in the past. I am currently attending Sebeka High but will be moving to the wonderful land of Moorhead, MN and be attending Oak Grove Lutheran next year. I love to run, drink coffee, sing songs to myself while driving, organized chaos, campfires, and having a round about good time! I am super excited to be coming to camp this summer and can't wait to see everybody!
During the winter months while not studying I participate in volleyball and run track. I also love watching Wild hockey games and attending dance classes...
So I guess that's about it for now. I hope everybody has a great last few months of school and I will either meet/see you soon!
peace.
Manda

No comments: