Thursday, April 12, 2007

Laura Morlock


Hey guys! So, I guess since I told you about the post I should probably do it! So here it goes...a little bit about me is I am from Moorhead, MN and went to Concordia College and graduated with a religion/church professions major last spring. I started full time at Pathways this past September as the program director but have worked for Pathways for the past four summers and have loved it! I am so excited to get all of you together and get the summer started! Lets see...other random facts...I love carwashes, pickles, green olives, jamming out in the car and singing at the top of my lungs/car dancing, working in the dish room at camp, and I have many other quirks that I'm sure you will find out about! (just you wait!) Again, if you ever need anything just let me know!

No comments: