Thursday, April 12, 2007

Korey Breutzmann


That's me! I'm Korey and I'm from Germantown, WI. I'm currently a super senior that attends class at Madison Tech but am earning duel credits from the University of Wisconsin. I'm majoring in recreation management and will hopefully be graduating soon. Then who knows where I'll be. My family moved here from Germany in the 60's so I'm bilingual as well, although I can understand german much better than I can speak it. The last 4 summers I worked at a camp in Wisconsin called Pine Lake, which was a part of Crossways Camping Ministries. I spent 2 years being a counselor and 2 years acting as the waterfront coordinator.
In summer, my biggest passion is the Milwaukee Brewers. My family has had season tickets for a long time and I've been a fan forever......even in the rough years. I got to go to the 2002 MLB All-Star game at Miller Park and for those of you baseball fans out there, its the only All-Star game to end in a tie. In winter, I like to spend my time skiing on the slopes. At one time in my life, I raced competatively, but had to give it up due to an injury. I also spend time with my roomates raising the lemur that lives in our basement, swinging on vines through the city making monkey noises, and playing great symphonys on empty bottles.

No comments: