Thursday, April 12, 2007

Amanda Ross


Hello Everyone,
As you can see my name is Amanda, and I've been going to Pathways since I was entering fourth grade. I attended as a camper for many years, an SIT one summer, and a residential counselor this past and now this coming summer. I grew up in Crookston, Minnesota.
I am currently attending the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis/St. Paul, and am double majoring in Microbiology, and Physiology. I am a Health Advocate in my residence hall, and a mentee in the GLBTA mentor/mentee program.
Some of my favorite things are squirrels, pigeons (especially when they puff up in the winer), turtles, thunderstorms, bodies of water, and summer. I enjoy reading, photography, painting, gymnastics, and pretty much anything medically related. I am extremely excited to switch gears from academia this summer by coming to camp, and can't wait to arrive for staff training.

No comments: