Monday, April 30, 2007

Rachel Brawner


hey there! so....I saw that a lot of people had done this already and thought I would join the crowd! I am a junior at Wartburg College in this really small town in.......Iowa, and am majoring in History. This is going to be my second year working as a counselor, but i went to camp for three years too. When I am not doing loads of homework I really like hanging out with friends, watching sports, or playing golf! I am super excited for the summer not only because of all the fun it is going to be, but also because i get to work with my cousin and brother! Sadly though, I am going to be late for training because my brother is graduating...but I will be looking forward to meeting everyone(again)!



God Bless!

Rachel

3 comments:

Pathways Staff said...

YEAH!!! Brawner found someone shorter than she is!!! YEAH

Pathways Staff said...

Tom said that by the way...

-Tom

Pathways Staff said...

haha... I saw that statue and thought the same thing.

uhh. sorry brawner.

-Nels.