Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Dan Cahoon


Hallo! I'm Dan Cahoon, this is my third and probably final year at Pathways, and unfortunately, like last year I will not be there for the start of staff training, this year becasue my family is taking a vacation to California during that week. So the information you would have heard would I be present there is that I'm a junior at Concordia Moorhead. I'm majoring in Religion and Classics (which means lots of Latin and Greek studies) with a minor in Philosophy. Originally from Bismarck, ND, I drum (poorly), and play violin (more poorly). I spend the vast majority of my time either sleeping, reading, writing, playing video games, or talking with friends, and I enjoy all of them immensly. Post-graduation I'm hoping to go to Israel for a month, then Peace Core until youth ministry and then possibly cumulating in a teaching career.

No comments: