Sunday, April 22, 2007

Bobbie Jo Gulsig


Hi!
I'm Bobbie Jo and I am an APD this summer! I am going on my 4th summer at Pathways and my second summer as APD! I have been around camp since I graduated high school in '04 and it has by far been my greatest joy in life!
I currently attend MSUM and I am working towards a degree in education. I work as a Youth Coordinator at Trinity in Moorhead as well as an 9th grade Basketball Coach at Moorhead High and a Jr. High Softball coach!

The top 5 things I am looking forward to at camp this summer...
1. 1,00o's of smiling kids and families excited about God's love and Camp!
2. Challenging kids on the challenege course!
3. The Dishroom!
4. Campouts and cooking over the fire.
5. Donna's cooking :)

I am so excited to see you all and meet you soon! Have a wonderful rest of the year and get ready for an amazing summer experience!!

Special Note: Eric Clapp don't even think about editing my post!

1 comment:

Pathways Staff said...

ahh. I thought this was gonna be a clapp post.

no offense, B-jo.

-Nels.