Monday, April 23, 2007

Bonnie E. Moeller


Above you will find a lovely picture of myself, and yes I did get my sunglasses stuck in my hair. Not to mention the lovely Camp Emmaus paint job i have on my face;). I will be a first time counselor this summer, and I'm lovin' it already! I graduate from Lake Park/ Audubon HS very soon....(may) and next year I'm going to South Dakota State.
About Me: I'm a little nerdy, I like math, and I really like to sing songs that i make up about whatever is happening at the moment. This morning, i had captain crunch for breakfast. I was voted class-clown in my graduating class, but i thought i should've gotten "most likely to succeed" or something to that extent. I really like people in general, especially my grandma! and I cant wait to meet you all at staff training!!!!!!
P.S. I love Will Ferrell!


-

No comments: