Thursday, April 12, 2007

Benjamin Spar


Hey all~ The name's Ben. I'm currently attending Concordia College in Moorhead. I am majoring in Elementary Education, emphasis in Communication Arts and Literature, with a minor in coaching. I currently sing in the choir, am on ResLife staff, and have an a cappella group named VIBE. I enjoy reading and hanging out with friends in my spare time. I also love the outdoors. I am an avid hunter and fisherman. I like to run, hike, and bike...all that jazz. I am currently seeing someone, and will be celebrating six happy months together with her this upcoming sat. (4/14) This is my first year at camp emmaus. I never attended camp as a kid, so my first experience will be as a counselor. I'm very excited for the summer to start and cannot wait to meet everyone.

No comments: