Saturday, April 14, 2007

Carson T. Walker







Aloha! So I am sitting here thinking of another way to start this blog out, something different than the others, but no such luck...

My name is Carson Thomas Walker, I am 19 years young, I have been living in Moorhead, MN my entire life, even in the same house. Seems rare these days. I am attending Minnesota State University - Moorhead. Majoring in either Business Finance or Elementary Ed. I am counting on my experiences this summer to impact that decision. I do not have a favorite season, I love the snow and I love the summer, each have their pros and cons. I enjoy snowmobiling, downhill skiing, being on the water, hanging out with my Junior High kids at Trinity in Moorhead.
I love everything there is to love about being a mentor/counselor based on my experiences at Trinity as a small group leader in high school and this year being a junior high mentor. I love music, simple as that, whether it be singing, playing the piano, or trying harder and harder at becoming a decent guitarist! I really enjoy trying to break kids out of their "comfort-zones" and get in the game and not worry about what the next person thinks. Well that is myself in a nutshell!!!!!

I am totally pumped to meet each and every one of you this summer!!!! Enjoy the last month (give or take) of school!

P.S. I am the one on the right. Looking like the guy from Not Another Teen Movie...haha

No comments: