Sunday, April 22, 2007

Cathryn Nelson


Hello friends! Here I am, a freshman sitting in my dorm room at Gustavus Adolphus College, catching up on the Grey's Anatomy from last week; the busiest academic week of my life! Here at Gustavus I am in Choir and intramural softball. I work for the Office of Church Relations where I help coordinate confirmation visits, and then through GYO(Gustavus Youth Outreach) I put on retreat activities and worship for the same groups! I am still an undeclared major, but currently thinking about pre-occupational therapy and a possible psych major?... I guess I wait for God to let me know on this one.

I am from Moorhead, MN, where my parents, younger sister, and yellow lab(Josie) live. I enjoy being outdoors and playing tennis, softball, soccer, etc. I like pea pods raw or cooked, asparagus and broccoli(along with a lot of other foods). I have a thing for the moon, and am not super fond of spiders.
I have never worked at Pathways before, though I was a camper for multiple years

Cathryn ann

~If one syncronized swimmer drowns, do they all have to?~

ps. be amazing and stuff!

No comments: