Monday, April 23, 2007

Derek J. Tronsgard



Hello. My name is Derek Tronsgard. I was born to Paul and Amy Tronsgard on April 20, 1985. I share my birthday Steven Colbert, Carmen Electra, Joey Lawrence, Adolf Hitler, Mambo music great Tito Puente, Robert L. Hansen, and the guy who played Gollum from Lord of the Rings.

This summer I will be working as the Emmaus Summer Program Director. Get ready for Emo Themed Thursdays and Harry Potter July!

I decided to make lists that will tell you about me.

Favorite bands:
1. The Beatles
2. Damien Rice
3. Dave Matthews Band
4. Guster
5. Coldplay
6. Ray LaMontagne
7. The Spice Girls

Favorite Pastimes:
1. Being nice to people.
2. Being awesome
2.5 Chillin with my homies
3. Wasting time on YouTube
4. Playing with my Nintendo Wii
5. Cheering against Clapp and his New York Yankees
6. Playing video games like Warcraft and getting made fun of by Clapp and Bobbie Jo
7. Not delivering Newspapers


Favorite TV Shows:
1. Lost
2. The Office
3. The Sopranos
4. South Park
5. Heroes


Least Favorite TV Shows:
1. Grey's Anatomy

Favorite Movies:
1. Forrest Gump
2. Raiders of the Lost Ark
3. Back to the Future Part II
4. The Godfather part I
5. Field of Dreams
6. The Empire Strikes Back
7. Happy Gilmore


Plans for now:
1. Graduate from Concordia College in Moorhead, MN with a major in History and a minor in Spanish

Plans for Summer:
1. Work at camp

Plans for after Summer:
1. Go to Luther Seminary
2. Pass all of my classes there
3. Become a pastor who still watches South Park and plays with his Wii

I am very excited to work with everyone this summer. It's gonna be great.

2 comments:

Pathways Staff said...

Derek... You know Grey's Anatomy is the best series on TV right now... Go Seattle!

-tom

Pathways Staff said...

Yeah! EMO!


wait. that was too happy.

uh.

emo. that'd be cool if cool were possible. But I just ran out of eyeliner, so I don't think it'll work.

That's life though.

-Nels