Thursday, April 12, 2007

Eric A. Clapp


Oh hi guys. As you can see by the title my name is Eric. I currently should be in my Health class but instead I'm in the library doing this! I am getting really excited for camp this summer. It'll be my third summer at Pathways and my first as an Assistant Program Director. I'm currently a junior at Concordia. I'm double majoring in Religion and English Lit with minors in Psychology.
Little history about me: I grew up in Fargo. I love baseball, the Dave Matthews Band, and coffee ice cream. My heroes in life are Marie Kirschstein and Kirby Puckett. I am not training for a mini-triathlon this summer. I am addicted to fantasy baseball, The Office (the tv show), and doing the sudoku puzzles in the newspaper during class. In closing, I don't take a lot of stuff too seriously so I'm looking forward to a really fun summer. Have a good day, guys (and gals).

-Eric

p.s. I know Laura said not to, but I may edit Derek Tronsgard's entry once it's on here. Just a warning.

No comments: